Do you require students to make satisfactory academic progress (SAP) in order to receive the student loan?


Last updated: April 30, 2022

Yes, we ask the school to verify satisfactory academic progress (SAP) during school certification.

The school applies their individual criteria for SAP. In other words, we don't define SAP, but we do ask the school to confirm that the student is making SAP according to each school's definition.

Was this article helpful?

17 out of 25 found this helpful