My student needs an undergraduate loan. What options does College Ave offer?


Last Updated: April 30, 2022

You can consider either our Undergraduate Loan or our Parent Loan.

Our Undergraduate loan will likely require both a borrower and a cosigner. The borrower would be the student and the cosigner would be the parent / guardian. In this case, both the borrower and the cosigner have responsibility for repaying the loan.

Our Parent loan allows the parent / guardian to take out a loan to help fund their student's college experience.  The loan is entirely in the borrower's name rather than the student's, and the borrower takes full responsibility for repaying the loan.

Was this article helpful?

10 out of 15 found this helpful